The Stages Power meter is built on to a non-drive FC-9000 crank arm specifically to pair with Shimano's Dura-Ace 9000 crank. This meter has been proven, as it was ridden to victory in the 2015 Tour de France by Team Sky.
This Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28% lower profile than our original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17% reduction in frontal area, and Stages also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200% over the previous design.
This Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 Stages Power meter is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: new low profile design, with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready Software Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
Wireless firmware upgrades
Accelerometer-based cadence measurement
|Silver/Black / 172.5mm||815066020103||901-1011||65384|