- Shimano road shifter name plate and fixing screws
$149.99 - $165.00
Shimano's 105 Dual Control Right-Side Lever lets you easily shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want almost before you realize you shifted. Plus, the robust design offers excellent durability and the hoods are ergonomically contoured for top comfort.
$15.99 - $41.99
Shimano ST-EF500 shift/brake lever provide an ergonomic, integrated solution for both brake and shifting controls. - Optical gear display - Adjustable reach - 4-Finger lever, compatible with cantilever, roller, linear-pull, and mechanical disc brakes
$15.99 - $41.99
The Shimano EF500 8-Speed dual brake/shift lever features reach adjust technology and an optical gear display. - Equipped with a reach adjust mechanism that allows for the distance from handlebar to lever to be adjusted in order to suit any hand size and riding preference - The optical gear display tells you which gear position is selected while riding - Compatible with V-Brake, Mechanical disc brake (MTB)
$20.99 - $26.99
The Acera EZ Fire Shift/Brake lever combo pairs the comfort of a 3-finger alloy brake lever with the power of a hydraulic disc brake. - Clean cockpit with compact and integrated appearance - Clear shift response and light action shifting performance - Funnel bleeding for easier maintenance - Clean cable routing - Easy setup, simple control and stable brake performance for sport and leisure riders - OPTISLICK steel cable for a lighter operating force and better compatibility with the internal cable frame - Integrates smoothly with 3-finger alloy hydraulic BL for an overall increase in ergonomics and total system design
$30.99 - $67.99
Alivio 9-speed Shift/Brake Levers dresses up your bike with Shimano's proven ergonomics and shifting technology. A single clamp keeps handlebar clutter to the absolute minimum. Shimano's index shifting is fast and precise, and the heads-up Optical Gear Display ensures you're always in the right gear.
$70.19 - $179.99
Shimano's Claris Dual Control Levers offer smooth shifting and confident braking. The hoods are ergonomically contoured for a comfortable grip and easy access to shifting controls from any handlebar position. Top-view gear indicators ensure you know which gear you're in at all times.
$64.99 - $149.99
• 20% lighter rear shifts • Consistently stable shifting • RD new shadow design with optimized slant design • New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology • Longer lever body • Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation • I-spec II • Model Number : SL-M8000-I • Series : DEORE XT • Shift Lever Type : RAPIDFIRE Plus • Rear speeds : 11-speed • Front Shifting : Front Shifter Available • Instant Release : Yes • Multi Release : Yes • 2-way Release : Yes • Optical Gear Display : NO • Shift Cable Casing : OT-SP41 • Shift Cable : New low friction shift cable
$275.99 - $549.99
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation - Shorter Lever Stroke - Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit - Lighter Front Shifting Operation - Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur - Comfortable Grip And Operation - More Customizable And Precise Lever Position - Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake - Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition
$347.99 - $685.99
Using the lightest materials available, the DURA-ACE R9150 levers offer better control and confidence in race conditions. The lightweight carbon hood material, enhanced shifter layout, and increased reach adjust range are the culmination of generations of SHIMANO's DI2 refinement. Better control and confidence in race conditions - Dedicated brake lever shape, stroke, contact point, stiffness and dedicated shift paddles Lightweight - Carbon composite plastic material of hood More intuitive, quicker shifting operation - More defined click feeling and ergonomic shifting lever position Customizable function to fit any riding style - Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF - E-TUBE PROJECT Optimum power transmitted with firm grip - Ideal ergonomic cover shape with better thickness & tenderness
$204.99 - $540.00
- Slimmer, More Aerodynamic Shape And Improved Grip Feel - Optimum Power Transmitted With Firm Grip - More Control And Confidence In Race Condition - Improved Shift Switch Placement For Operation Without Removing Hands From The Bars - Intuitive Shifting Control - Single Button On Each Side Of The Shift Lever Designed To Work With Synchro Shift - Each Switch Available With Multi-Shift On/Off - Increased E-Tube Project Customization - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Integrated E-Tube Cable And Internal Brake Cable Routing For Enhanced Cockpit Aesthetic And Aerodynamics
- More Controllable And Confidence In Race Condition - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles - Lightweight - Carbon Composite Plastic Material Of Hood - More Intuitive, Quicker Shifting Operation - More Defined Click Feeling And Ergonomic Shift Lever Position - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift On Or Off - E-Tube Project - Optimum Power Transmitted With Grip Firmly - Ideal Ergonomic Cover Shape With Better Thickness & Tenderness - Openable Hood Cover - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Replace Hood Cover - Openable Hood Cover - Customizable The Function To Fit In Rider'S Riding Style
When every second counts, you want Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 Dual Control Electronic Bar-End Shift/Brake Levers at your disposal. These amazing time trial/triathlon-specific levers are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately). With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant gear changes and squeezing the levers applies the brakes with authority. And, these carbon beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting and braking even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
$651.99 - $970.99
Shimano dual control hydraulic disc brake levers. - More controllable and confidence in race condition - Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing - Dedicated brake lever shape, stroke, contact point, stiffness and dedicated shift paddles - Lightweight - Carbon composite plastic material of hood - More intuitive, quicker shifting operation - More defined click feeling and ergonomic shift lever position - Customizable function to fit any riding style - Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF - E-TUBE project - Optimum power transmitted with grip firmly - Ideal ergonomic cover shape with better thickness & tenderness - Openable hood cover - Simple set up and maintenance - Easy replace hood cover - Openable hood cover - Customizable the function to fit in rider's riding style
$349.99 - $409.99
With a low-profile Flat Mount design, the Shimano GRX BR-RX810 hydraulic disc brakes provide greater control for mixed-terrain riding. The Shimano GRX Dual Control Lever delivers light and responsive shifting for mixed-terrain riding. The ergonomic shifter design improves comfort, and the textured, anti-slip brake lever increases control on bumpy terrain. - Excellent heat dissipation - Flat mount and anti-mud specification - Convenient tool access - Simple wheel replacement - Easy and clean bleeding system - Never hesitate to tackle rough surfaces - Simple set up and maintenance - Gravel inspired lever and bracket ergonomics - Anti-slip brake lever - Greater mixed-terrain control - Same light shifting operation as top tier road systems
The Shimano GRX Dual Control Lever delivers light and responsive shifting for mixed-terrain riding. The ergonomic shifter design improves comfort and the textured, anti-slip brake lever increases control on bumpy terrain. - Gravel-inspired lever and bracket ergonomics - Anti-slip brake lever - Greater mixed-terrain control - Same light shifting operation as top-tier systems
- Series: SORA - Shift Lever Type: STI - Front Shifting: 2 or 3 - Rear Shifting: 9-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 9 - Color: Black
$100.99 - $225.00
Shimano's Sora Dual Control Levers offer smooth shifting and confident braking. The hoods are ergonomically contoured for a comfortable grip and easy access to shifting controls from any handlebar position. Top-view gear indicators ensure you know which gear you're in at all times.
Shimano Tourney ST-A070 shift/brake levers are ergonomic touch points for operating both the bicycle's brakes and shifting for 2x7 or 3x7 drivetrains. - Optical gear display - Adjustable reach
The Shimano Tourney TX EZ FIRE Plus Shift/Brake levers feature Reach Adjust, SIS Index Shifting, and an Optical Gear Display. - Includes OT-SIS40 derailleur cable and housing set - The EZ FIRE Plus features two shift levers, just like the RAPIDFIRE Plus. The upshift lever is located at the top so it is easy to see - Optical Gear Display allows easy use for entry-level riders - Reach adjust mechanism allows for the lever to be adjusted for any hand size, type of riding, or individual preference - 2-Finger lever, compatible with linear-pull and mechanical disc brakes
$164.99 - $400.00
Shimano's Ultegra Di2 shifters raise the bar for high-speed shifting and unbeatable ergonomics. With a simple push of a button, you get precise, near-instant gear changes. These sculpted beauties greet your hands with a flat transition from the handlebars to the hoods, and the blade design makes it even easier to reach the shift buttons from the hoods or the drops. Easy-to-add satellite shifters (sold separately) can be used for even easier access to the shift buttons from the bar tops or the drops. The use of electronics limit wear and tear on your shifting components, so you'll experience like-new, perfect shifting ride after ride.
$174.99 - $359.99
Maximize your aero efforts with Shimano's Ultegra 11-speed Di2 Dual Control TT/Triathlon Levers. These amazing aerobar-specific levers are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately). With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant gear changes, while the brake levers offer smooth, well-modulated control right at your fingertips.
$173.99 - $369.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 dual control levers. - Greater reach adjust range - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation with redesigned internal shifting unit - Even lighter front shifting when paired with redesigned FD-R8000 - 2x11-speed - Model Number: ST-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Shift Cable: Polymer coated - Average Weight: 220 grams
$282.99 - $559.99
Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydraulic shift/brake levers. - Greater rider control in all conditions - Hydraulic disc brake provides the next stage of control - Small bracket size improves ergonomics - Greater reach adjust range - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation with redesigned internal shifting unit - Model Number: ST-R8020 - Series: Ultegra - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Shift Cable: Polymer coated - Average Weight: 550 grams/pair
$168.99 - $337.99
Shimano R8050 Di2 dual control lever. - More intuitive shifting operation - Updated features and more defined click feeling - Clearer separation between shift buttons support quick and precise shifting while operating with thick gloves - Customizable functionality to match the rider's style - Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF - E-TUBE PROJECT - Programmable function of ST top button remote switch for third party cycle computer and shifting - More Reach Adjust range - 2x11-speed - Average Weight: 148 grams
$174.99 - $367.99
Shimano Ultegra TT/Triathlon dual control lever. - Reduced drag through a more aerodynamic design - Eliminated the switch box of ST-6871 to make the design smaller and shorter - Intuitive shifting control - Keep firm when shifting - Single button on each side of the shift lever only works with Synchronized Shift - 2x11-speed - Average Weight: 138 g/pair
$259.99 - $519.99
• Comfortable And Natural Hand Position For All Day Riding Comfort • More Stopping Power, With Less Effort, Especially From The Hood Position • High Braking Power Ideal For Cyclocross And On-Road Riding • Fits A Wide Variety Of Hand Sizes From The Hood Position • Mechanical 11-speed shifting • Reservoir Tank Provides Pad Clearance Auto-Adjust To Maintain Consistent Pad Clearance • Both Lever Reach Adjust And Free Stroke Adjust Possible • Includes Shimano SM-BH-59 hydraulic line kit and Shimano mineral oil
Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 mechanical shift and hydraulic brake dual control lever and BR-R8070 flat-mount brake caliper. This dual control lever features Servowave brake lever technology, making initial pad travel very fast, so little lever movement is needed to bring the pads into contact with the rotor. The power multiplication factor then increases rapidly at the pad-to-rim contact so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control. - The double hydraulic brake/mechanical shift lever is equipped with a reach adjust mechanism, meaning the distance from the handlebar grip to the lever can be adjusted to suit any hand size - Servowave brake technology means instant response and maximum modulation. - The Ultegra BR-R8070 flat-mount caliper is designed with one way bleeding technology which prevents air from entering the system and is easy and clean to maintain - Caliper also features Shimano's Ice Technology to reduce heat buildup for constant, stable braking
These Shimano-compatible 10-speed shifters feature comfortable ergonomics, easy installation, and durability you can rely on. Whether you're replacing a broken shifter, doing a drop bar conversion, or building from scratch, these well-constructed shifters will do the trick. - Includes cable and housing - Separate dedicated lever for up- and down-shifts - Replaceable hood cover and face plate - External shift cable routing for low friction, smooth response and easy cable and housing replacement - Compatible with Shimano 10-speed road systems
The Shimano 105 R7025 Dual Control Levers bring the all-condition confidence of hydraulic disc brakes and refined ergonomics to the quick and intuitive shifting cyclists expect from Shimano 105. - Smaller lever size and new positioning improves ergonomics - Dedicated lever control for riders with smaller hands - Redesigned internal shifting unit - Greater control in all conditions for riders with smaller hands - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation - Same light shifting operation as ULTEGRA R8000 - Lighter front shifting when paired with FD-R7000
Page 1 of 2 Next page