Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
- Developed in collaboration with 2x World Cup Champion Aaron Gwin - Ergonomic single clamp design with aluminum reinforced ends - Angled rib pattern matches the articulation points of your hand - Bonus pack includes Lock-On grips and v2.1 clamp
$20.00 - $25.00
Our Neutralizer Grips are scientifically tested to distribute pressure more evenly across the hand, while also offering a significant ledge for your fingers to perch onto. This, combined with our super-tacky grip material, results in maximum control and comfort. - Medically designed to conform to the hand's anatomy. This relieves pressure-related symptoms, such as pain and numbness, which often lead to fatigue. - Flat ledge under the grip provides enhanced grip. - Super tacky, yet durable, grip provides superior control. - Small/Medium diameter: 30mm - Large/X-Large diameter: 32mm
$28.95 - $33.00
- Grooved channels prevent mud and water buildup - Overmolded flap gives added protection on outside clamp - Unique undercut pads provide slim comfortable feel with maximum grip - Custom flanged design provides hand support with more usable grip surface
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
$22.00 - $26.00
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
- Designed by Cameron Zink and manufactured using ODI's proprietary grip compounds - Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - 143mm length gives extra room for Freeride maneuvers - Bonus pack includes Lock-On grips, clamps, and with new Snap Cap end plugs
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
$20.00 - $30.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
$41.99 - $45.99
Feel the superior grip and comfort of our popular DSP Bar Tape in a 1.8mm thickness. 82-inch rolls will be enough to wrap any handlebar and weighing only 50 grams per set (including plugs), making DSP the lightest tape on the market.
The MacAskill Signature grip is now available in a Single Compound grip. This grip has a larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration damping. Designed by Danny MacAskill! Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 136mm - Weight (with plugs): 88 grams - Diameter: Small (29mm)
Experience more comfort and confidence on your next mountain bike ride with the lower-profile Ritchey Comp Truegrip X grips. - Single-density, non-slip Kraton rubber - Ergonomically designed with molded and raised TR logos - Closed end design - 30mm diameter - 106g/pr
WeThePeople's classic mushroom-styled Hilt Grip now measures 160mm long to fit today's wider bars. Made with Vex compound rubber for a better feel. Size: 160mm x 29.5mm
The BioKork version of the GP3 with a 3-finger bar end provides a wide range of use, ranging from mountain bikes to fitness to touring bikes. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP-Series, the GP3 BioKork eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The grip body is made up of 40% cork, which is sustainably grown in Portugal and able to meet strict ecological guidelines. The central core uses 20% less plastic and is reinforced with natural fibers. All components of the grip are produced with regards to sustainability. - Carbon bar compatible - Bar end material: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting
Ergon's GA2 All-Mountain / Gravity grip has superb tactile feel thanks to a super-soft, UV stable rubber compound exclusively developed and manufactured in Germany for Ergon. The ergonomic shape requires less rider grip pressure while specific grip zones matched to the shape of the hand increase tactile feedback and traction. The inner construction varies in thickness to allow greater damping, which results in less ulnar nerve stress. The inboard aluminum clamp holds grips securely, allows even more grip area at the end of the bars, and makes these grips carbon-bar friendly.
$9.99 - $10.99
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Make every ride more fun and comfortable with Fizik's Bar Gel. It's placed beneath your handlebar tape (sold separately) to add padding and increase shock absorption. It's made from the same soft Technogel that's used in Fizik saddles, so you know this cut-to-fit Bar Gel will add a world of comfort.
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Durable, stretch-resistant and comfortable to the touch, Fizik's Superlight Bar Tape is the choice of many professional riders and casual cyclists. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. This thin, lightweight tape is available in a multitude of colors, too, making it the perfect match for your dream bike.
Fizik's Superlight Glossy Bar Tape dresses up your bike with a classy shine and incredible grip. Durable, stretch-resistant and super-comfortable on your hands, the Glossy Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
SRAM's RED Bar Tape is perfect for upgrading your handlebars and adding comfort and style to your bicycle, too. You get enough handlebar tape to wrap both sides, S logo plugs for a touch of class, and a texture that matches SRAM's RED shifter/brake hoods.
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
• Four gel pads for under bar tape • Dampens vibrations • Maximizes comfort in all hand positions • For superior comfort use with Planet Bike Comfort Gel Tape (sold separately)
Bring the stylish comfort of a well-worn baseball glove to your ride with Portland Design Works' Bourbon Grips. They're made from classically stitched, vegetable-tanned leather with polished aluminum lockrings for durability and a finish that'll only improve with age. - Durable, high-quality full grain leather - Sturdy machined aluminum alloy lockrings - Fits 22.0-22.2mm handlebars - Weight: 136g (4.8oz) per pair - Length: 130mm (5.1") each - Lifetime PDWarranty
Silicone provides a great balance of softness and grip for MSW's bar tape. And in contrast to traditional bar tape, silicone tape can be wrapped and unwrapped multiple times without issue. • Reduces hand fatigue and numbness • Suitable for all weather conditions • Customize feel by wrapping at different tensions
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
Page 1 of 9 Next page