The Specialized Air Tool Pro Floor Pump is a high-performance floor pump that makes no compromise in design, material, or function.
- Large 3" (76mm) oversized gauge
- Cast aluminum ergonomic Wing handle with pressure relief
- Cast aluminum base provides a stable platform
- 42" (110cm) hose length makes the pump easy to reach valves
- SwitchHitter II head automatically switches between Schrader and Presta valves
- Includes spare rubber seal for head.
- Max pressure: 150psi (10.3bar)
- Volume per stroke: 360cc
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
Displaying reviews 1-3
The combination schraeder/presta valve works great for a few pumps but then the valve starts leaking miserably. I cannot believe how much I paid for this. Specialized will never get another nickle from me!!!!
I've had this pump for several years, even bought one for my dad. It has worked great no complaints. The metal frame makes it solid and rugged
I've used dozens of pumps in my life and this is the most complicated I've ever attempted to use. I'm going in for one last tutorial at the shop I purchased it at or I'll demand my $$ back. The air stem inside the head of the pump knocks the head off the valve every time I attempt to lock it on - air leak insues resulting in letting all the air out of my tires vs. the desired "adding air" result I purchased the pump for. It is worthless on both presta and schrader.