Protect’Air Max is a PH neutral latex-based sealant that can be used for Road Tubeless and MTB tires. It has two functions. When used with Tubeless Ready tires, it seals the casing (MTB or road). Secondly, it acts to repair small (1-2mm) punctures that perforate the casing of the tire. If there is a puncture, the sealant acts to fill the hole and repair the tire.
Note: It may not repair larger punctures.
- For road tires add 30ml of Protect'Air Max
- For MTB tires add 40ml of Protect'Air Max
- Each 2-3 months, add 10-20 ml to refresh the sealant already in the tire.
- 120ml bottle includes one-way valve cap that makes injection through the valve easy without any other tools
- Very neutral PH—won't corrode rims
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|