When it comes time to lay it all out on the road, be sure you have Campagnolo's Bora Ultra 35 wheels at your disposal. The deep-dish carbon tubular rims and aero spokes are exactly what you need to slice through the wind and move to the head of the pack. They're also feathery light to give you a boost when the road turns uphill. And, the carbon hubs house impeccably smooth ceramic bearings for a practically frictionless ride. Plus, the Boras come with Campy's legendary quick-releases, too.
- Full carbon rim is 24.2mm wide for extra stability with tubular tires—increases wheel stiffness, reactivity, and aerodynamics
- 3Dimant braking surface treatment eliminates imperfections in the rim and break-in period common to carbon wheels while increasing wet and dry braking performance
- G3 spoking pattern reduces stress while increasing rigidity for optimal power transfer
- CULT ceramic bearings for the ultimate smoothness
- 1160 grams per pair
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||Aero, double-butted stainless-steel|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||1170 grams (pair)|
|Cassette Compatibility||Campagnolo 9/10/11-speed compatible (cassette sold separately)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|